Horizontal Pipe Hooks
Nobles Horizontal Pipe Hooks are designed for lifting pipes using a 2 legged sling. The hooks are designed so that at the correct sling angle the forces generated keep the hooks in place.
The hooks are available with several optional extras including:
- Handle on the rear for easy fitment.
- Varying pad configuration depending on the type and pipe diameter to be lifted.
- Urethane or rubber pads for delicate loads such as threaded pipe.
- Varying surface finishes, we recommend hot dip galvanising or zinc plating but yellow painted or plain black finish are available.
- Varying openings or depth sizes.
- Positive clamping arrangements for when loads may flex or sling angles vary.