Nitchi Pocket Lever
With all of the features of a full sized Nitchi lever hoist the pocket lever is a compact and powerful industrial grade lever hoist that is designed for professional use. The lightweight, compact and convenient design makes it easy to fit into a pocket or toolbox.
Special Features of the Nitchi Pocket Lever Hoist
- The enclosed body will protect the vital internal components from dust and other foreign matter.
- The long wearing plated load chain has excellent resistance to corrosion.
- The guide handle and a section of the lever that is reinforced with steel plates are made of special easy-to-grip lightweight space-age resinoids.
- Easily carried to the work sites. The Pocket lever’s lightweight and compact design makes it possible to transport to even the most difficult to access locations.
- No matter what operation mode is set, the brake system will respond simultaneously when a load is applied.
- Space for moving one arm is all that is needed. The Pocket lever is an ideal device for materials handling in areas where space is limited.
- Switch the selector device to "Lifting", "Lowering" or "Free-wheeling" to change the operation mode.
- The load chain can be smoothly and quickly adjusted to the necessary length with the free wheeling system.
|Name||ITEM #||WLL (kg)||Lift Height (m)||Pulling Effort at WLL (kgf)||Minimum Headroom G (mm)||A (mm)||B (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F1 (mm)||n (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Lever Hoist Nitchi RBP1 250kg 1m||18880||250||1||32||235||70||22||46||25||20||155||1.9|
|Lever Hoist Nitchi RBP1 250kg 3m||18568||250||3||32||235||70||22||46||25||20||155||2.2|