Rig-Mate Plate Clamps
The Nobles RIG-MATE Vertical Plate Clamp is designed as a standard plate clamp for the lifting and turning of steel plate, steel structures such as H and I beams and the lifting of steel pipes etc. As with all RIG-MATE products the clamp has a durable and lightweight design. The clamp operates by the use of positive clamping force that increases in ratio to the weight of the load lifted.
The clamp has a safety lock to ensure:
- Positive clamping at the commencement of a lift
- Safeguard against the clamp disengaging if the load sling becomes slack due to the lifted item coming into contact with the floor of any other object.
RIG-MATE vertical plate clamps include:
- Fully forged body.
- Grip ranges and WLL hard stamped into body.
- Safety locking mechanism.
- Heat treated cam and pad to ensure long-life and resist wear.
- Proof load tested at manufacture.
- Complies with AS 4991.
|Name||ITEM #||WLL (tonnes)||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||Grip Range H (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Plate Clamp 1t Rigmate Vertical 0mm - 19mm||14850||1||241||66||129||48||0||3.8|
|Plate Clamp 2t Rigmate Vertical 0mm - 30mm||18102||2||273||83||169||58||0||6.3|
|Plate Clamp 3t Rigmate Vertical 0mm - 30mm||14533||3||320||93||189||62||0||9.6|
|Plate Clamp 5t Rigmate Vertical 0-50mm||13724||5||407||106||245||80||0||19|