Boom hoist rope for mobile cranes and grabs, hoist rope for container cranes, floating cranes etc. In multiple part reeving for smaller lifting height.
- Is an 8 strand rope made out of compacted outer strands.
- Is fully lubricated.
- Has a plastic layer between the steel core and the outer strands giving the rope a high structural stability. The plastic layer also assists in avoiding internal rope destruction and protecting the core against corrosive environments.
- Has a very high breaking load and good resistance against drum crushing.
- Turboplast should NOT be used with a swivel.
- Regular Lay or Langs Lay.