Nobles is Australia’s leading specialist provider of lifting & rigging equipment, technical services & engineering design for complete solutions to your heaviest and most complex lifting requirements.
With a company history dating back over 100 years, Nobles has locations across all mainland states of Australia and the Northern Territory supplying and servicing geographically dispersed and highly demanding industries including mining, oil & gas, cranes & construction, shipping & transport, manufacturing, defence, utilities as well as other agricultural & industrial sectors.
Our state warehousing and production centres carry substantial stock and can undertake the manufacture and testing of our products which include:
- Wire rope, strand & terminations
- Wire rope, synthetic & chain slings
- Lifting, general purpose & mooring chain
- Hoisting & winching equipment
- Lifting & rigging components, hardware & accessories
- Blocks, swivels & materials handling equipment
- Height safety harnesses & equipment
- Electronic load measuring systems
- Load restraint & vehicle recovery devices.
Nobles also provides a range of in-house customer engineering and technical services for all your highly specialised and complex lifting/rigging needs including:
- Engineering design, manufacture and audit of standard and special lifting gear
- Developing custom lifting procedures, guidelines & lift plans
- Assessment of lifting gear & cranes for repair & maintenance
- Big lift division for heavy lift slings & testing
- On-site testing, inspection & asset management
- Destructive & non-destructive testing
- Crane servicing, inspection & assessment
- Electronic load cell calibration & hire
- Project management, lifting gear procurement, hire & site management
- Technical training seminars & literature
- On-site load testing using water weights for industrial & off-shore marine applications.
Why choose Nobles?
Personalised problem solving
With over 100 years of experience, our customer engineering team enjoys solving the technical problems of our customers. With a complete in-house engineering design and big-lift division, we customise heavy and complex lifting solutions to your individual needs.
Fully integrated service
Nobles is a full service lifting solutions firm which means we work alongside customers from the initial concept and design stage to the fabrication or supply of materials to overseeing the final lift, which saves you time, money and headaches.
Nobles has recently invested significantly in its customer service and technical sales team numbers and capabilities and aims to provide a prompt and reliable level of service. Our 100 year old brand is our guarantee of complete satisfaction with every purchase.
Australian owned and locally operated
Nobles is proudly Australian owned and operated with over 200 staff across its nationwide locations, you can be assured of responsive service by someone who knows your business.
Quality and safety built-in
Nobles operates under externally certified and audited systems for quality, occupational health and safety and environmental management in accordance with AS/NZS and International Standards (AS/NZS ISO 9001, AS/NZS 4801 and AS/NZS ISO 14001).