Kickstart your career at Nobles today!
Would you like to join the Nobles team?
Nobles is a progressive lifting and rigging solutions company with over 100 years of service to our many stakeholders through varied industries and locations. Our products and services are delivered to our clients by our people in a professional, quality driven and best practice method every day.
We value our people and encourage the development of our employees to support the high performance and continual growth of our diverse operations. We strive to build a sense of ownership and purpose among all our people in the work we do and the way in which we do it.
We offer exceptional career opportunities for talented and motivated people to join our national team.
Why join our Nobles family?
- Be rewarded for your performance
- Work with a well established company
- Receive extensive training and support
- Gain access to national career progression opportunities
- Secure a role in a growing industry
- Surround yourself with a supportive team of colleagues
What are we looking for?
At Nobles, we look for team members with the following characteristics:
- Driven and self motivated
- Performance oriented
- Demonstrated sucess in similar roles
- Customer service focused
- Team focused
- Committed to health and safety
Our careers pages below provide great insights into Nobles life and our people.
Lodge your expression of interest by joining our recruitment database. In our database you can indicate what kind of role you want and tell us what Nobles location you are interested in and provide your resume and other relevant documents for us to review.
You can register interest in the following types of roles:
Operational and Technical Roles
- Service Technicians (Servicing, checking chains, lifting and rigging equipment)
- Crane Technicians (electrical and mechanical roles working on large cranes)
Professional/ Administration Roles
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
During the application process you will need your resume, licenses and qualifications and a cover letter telling us why you want to work for us in your nominated role preference.
Once you have uploaded your documents, Nobles will contact you when a vacancy becomes available that matches your skills and experiences.