Nobles Riggers Mate is a free sling calculator and lifting guide app for iPhone, iPads and Android devices.
It replaces the original Nobles riggers app released in 2012 and has been updated to the latest Australian lifting standards, including support for Grade 100 chain WLL/diameter calculations.
The Nobles Riggers Mate makes it easy for you to make lifting sling load/size/angle calculations based on Australian Standards without the need for anything other than your phone or tablet.
Key features include:
- Find the working load limit/size of your wire rope or chain sling*.
- Find the dimensions and included angle of your 2 or 4 leg sling.
- Estimate the weight of your load by material type.
- Review common crane hand and whistle signals.
- Browse Nobles product range and order online.
- See your inspected product register live online.
- See your closest Nobles location and contact us via email or phone.
See the Downloads section on this page for direct links to download the Nobles Riggers Mate app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store from your smartphone now.
* Using embedded calculation tables updated to the latest Australian lifting equipment standards AS 3775 (both grade 80 and 100), AS 4497, AS 1353, AS 1666 as at May 2018.