Nobles has been involved in some of the most advanced lifting projects in Australia requiring exceptional engineering design, manufacture and supply.
The Engineering team at Nobles, with many decades of combined specialist lifting experience, offers complete and innovative engineering lifting solutions, utilising advanced 3D modelling and Finite Elemental Analysis (FEA) simulation.
Nobles supports the work of Australian Standards technical committees by offering its expertise and resources to industry representative bodies including the Australian Industry Group. Our professionally qualified team of engineers, provide a comprehensive range of specialised lifting and rigging engineering services nationwide, including:
- Nobles engineered standard products (catalogue)
- Engineering design & manufacture (customised)
- Failure analysis/incident investigation reporting
- Assessments & design verification
- Proof load/destruction testing – test bed capacity: 1,000 tonnes (32m length)*
- Custom lifting plans/procedures
- Customer goods strip-down inspections
- Refurbishment (lifting equipment & electronic load measuring equipment)
- Crane assessments (DWP)
- Incident investigations
- Site lifting audits
* one of the largest tensile test beds in Australia