ALFRA TML Lifting Magnets
The ALFRA TML Magnetic Lifting System, a smarter way to lift, move, position, align and transport metal sheet and piped product.
ALFRA’s patented TML technology, which stands for ‘Thin Material Lifting’, generates an enormous holding force, even on extremely thin-walled magnetic material, allowing handling of materials with a thickness as low as 2mm. Due to the higher holding forces TML produces, ALFRA is able to design and manufacture lifting magnets that weigh up to 70% less than comparable products on the market. As a result, ALFRA Lifting Magnets are much lighter and easier to handle in the workplace.
Made in Germany, ALFRA has design and manufactured industrial products for more than 100 years and has a reputation for outstanding quality and product innovation.
Key features include:
- 180° pivotable and 360°rotatable load swivel
- Able to activate and use with one hand
- Hardened steel bottom plate with TiN-coating eliminating the need to regrind the magnet’s bottom plate
- Slight premagnetisation for the easy positioning of the magnet
- Magnets can be customised thanks to additional connection threads inside the housing
- New design allowing for the use of the magnet even between the flanges of a steel beam
- The magnetic field concentrates directly on the material and reduces scattering losses to a minimum
- Magnets allow welding at a distance of just 15 mm (9/16″) from the magnet‘s external side.
*Max. load-bearing capacity on round pipes: 20 - 50 % of flat material subject to pipe diameter and material thickness