Heavy Duty Kevlar Recovery Strops
Nobles RECOVERY-MATE Heavy Duty Kevlar Strops are ideal for plant and vehicle recovery and towing or pulling operations of heavy commercial, mining and military vehicles and plant. The Kevlar strops range in capacity from 30 to 300 tonne so there is a RECOVERY-MATE strop to suit most heavy duty applications.
RECOVERY-MATE Kevlar Strops are made from technologically advanced high strength Kevlar fibres which are encased in durable cut and abrasion resistant rubber.
RECOVERY-MATE Kevlar Strops are tough enough for the most arduous conditions and they feature a round steel thimble eye that is sized to take a Grade S Shackle pin and designed to protect the Kevlar fibres at the eye ends to ensure an appropriate bending radius is maintained even under maximum load. Non standard lengths and thimble eye options can be made to order to further add value and flexibility to the RECOVERY-MATE range of Kevlar strops.
Special features of Nobles RECOVERY-MATE Kevlar Strops:
- Durable rubber cover resists cutting and abrasion
- Kevlar strops have extremely high strength and minimal elongation (4% at breaking load)
- The light weight and flexibility of Kevlar strops ensure easy handling and a high strength to weight ratio
- Each strop has the capacity clearly marked on an attached tag
- Each strop has an individual serial number which is traceable through the Nobles Quality System
- RECOVERY-MATE Strops are virtually maintenance free as the core is sealed against water, oil, dust, grit and other contaminants
- Durability is far in excess of other synthetic webbing or fibre rope products
- RECOVERY-MATE Strops are available in four standard lengths ranging from 6m to 20m but they can be manufactured to order in non-standard lengths as required.
Maximum GVW is the maximum recommended gross vehicle weight of a severely bogged vehicle for a given tow strop.