Heavy Duty Nylon Recovery Strops
Nobles RECOVERY-MATE Heavy Duty Nylon Strops are ideal for vehicle recovery or towing operations ranging from 4wd and light commercial vehicles through to heavy commercial, mining and military vehicles. The strops range in capacity from 8 to 100 tonne so there will be a RECOVERY-MATE tow strop to suit almost any recovery or towing application.
RECOVERY-MATE Nylon Strops are made from high strength, load bearing Nylon 6.6 fibres which are encased in durable cut and abrasion resistant rubber.
RECOVERY-MATE strops are tough enough for the most arduous of recovery or towing operations and they come standard with thimble eyes for extra protection at the critical load bearing area. Soft eye strops are also available on special request if required. The thimble eyes allow for easy attachment to tow points, shackles or hooks etc. RECOVERY-MATE Nylon Strops are also easy to handle as they have an excellent strength to weight ratio.
Special features of Nobles RECOVERY-MATE Nylon Strops:
- Durable rubber cover resists cutting and abrasion
- The high strength Nylon fibre core has excellent inherent stretch characteristics (up to 20%) and this assists in recovery operations
- Each strop has the capacity clearly marked on an attached tag
- Each strop has an individual serial number ensuring traceability through the Nobles Quality System
- The relative light weight and flexibility of the strops allow for easy and flexible installations in difficult terrain or areas where access is tight or awkward
- RECOVERY-MATE tow strops are virtually maintenance free as the core is sealed against water, oil, dust, grit and other contaminants
- Durability is far in excess of other synthetic webbing products such as snatch straps or round slings
- RECOVERY-MATE tow strops are available in four standard lengths
Maximum GVW is the maximum recommended gross vehicle weight of a severely bogged vehicle for a given tow strop.