Hoist rope for electrical hoists and lifting devices with multiple part reeving, where a rotation resistant rope is not needed due to great lifting heights, low number of falls or non-guided loads. High breaking load.
- Is an 8 strand rope in parallel lay construction made out of compacted outer strands.
- Is fully lubricated.
- Has a plastic layer between the steel core and the outer strands.
- Has a very high breaking load.
- Paraplast should NOT be used with a swivel.
- Regular Lay or Langs Lay.