Rig-Mate Recovery Winch
The Nobles RIG-MATE Creeper Winch is designed to be lightweight and extremely durable. RIG-MATE creeper winches are very versatile, can be used at any angle and are not restricted in rope length. Nobles can make up non-standard rope lengths as required. The winch functions by the simultaneous use of two jaws. One jaw locks on the rope while the other pulls in turn.
RIG-MATE creeper winches can be used in a variety of applications including construction and 4WD recovery.
Special features of RIG-MATE creeper winches include:
- Safety shear pins to prevent overloading
- Aluminium body ensures light weight, durability and corrosion resistance
- All winches are fully proof load tested at manufacture
- Dual rated for pulling of lifting applications
- Low operating effort
- Appropriate swivel hooks are available if the winch is used in a lifting application
|Name||ITEM #||Lifting WLL (tonnes)||Pulling Capacity (tonnes)||Wire Dia (mm)||Rope Length (m)||Rated Forward Handpower (N)||Handle Length (mm)||Dimension LxB1xH (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Creeper Winch Rigmate 800kg With Rope x 20m||18833||0.8||1.25||8||20||<=284||825||428 x 64 x 235||6|
|Creeper Winch Rigmate 1600kg With 20m Rope||17636||1.6||2.5||11||20||<=441||1200||545 x 97 x 286||12|
|Creeper Winch Rigmate 3200kg With Rope x 20m||12367||3.2||5||16||20||<=441||1200||660 x 116 x 350||23|