Rig-Mate Geared Girder Trolleys
Nobles range of RIG-MATE Girder Trolleys are designed to run along R.S.J’s or universal beams to provide a means of moving loads. The trolleys are adjustable to suit a variety of beam flange widths.
Push type girder trolleys are generally suited to lesser loads (up to 2 tonne) and lower suspension levels. Gear type girder trolleys are generally suited to heavier loads, higher suspension levels or high use applications. Loads suspended from push type girder trolleys are moved simply by pushing the load along the beam. Geared type trolleys use a hand chain to drive the trolley along the beam.
RIG-MATE girder trolleys include:
- Wide beam width adjustment.
- Durable axle, spacerwashers and lock nuts.
- Stainless steel I.D. plates.
- Single hanger pin design.
- Zinc plated handchain on gear trolleys.
- Anti-drop plates.
- Fully proof load tested at manufacture.