William Hackett WH-L4 Compact Lever Hoist
The Hackett WH-L4 250kg and 500kg compact lever hoist meets and exceeds the requirements of Australian Standard AS1418.2-1997.
The design and specification of the William Hackett WH-L4 compact lever hoist includes:
- Working load limit range: 250kg and 500kg.
- Light load capability: The WH-L4 compact lever hoist is tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
- Twin pawl: Double safety; fitted as standard.
- Safety factor: 4:1.
- Safety latches: The WH-L4 compact lever hoist top and bottom hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches. The latch and hook tips are integrated creating a strong and robust hook closure.
- Overload indicator marks: The WH-L4 compact lever hoist top and bottom hooks have, as part of the hook forging, overload indicator marks either side of the hook throat.
- Load chain: The WH-L4 compact lever hoists are fitted with load chain that fully complies with International Standard BS EN818-7 Grade T (8).
- Robust end stop: Ergonomically designed load chain end stop allows the operative to secure a firm grip when using the end stop to adjust the chain.
- Compact lever hoists: Supplied with a hard wearing belt bag carry case.
- Temperature range: -20°c to + 120°c.
- Proof tested: Every hoist is proof tested to 1.5 times the working load limit.
- Manufactured in the UK.