Crane owners are faced with many demands for uptime, reliability, compliance testing and record keeping.
Nobles Crane Servicing Department covers a wide variety of projects and integrates with other departments to service larger and more demanding operations. Our crane servicing team is made up of highly trained technicians who have electrical, mechanical and dual trade qualifications.
Nobles qualified and experienced crane servicing personnel can provide:
- Crane inspections and servicing
- Supply and installation of replacement ropes
- Assessment for continued safe use
- Major services 10 and 25 year
- Proof load testing and commissioning
- Third party inspections
- Crane upgrades
- Engineering inspections
- Supply and installation of new cranes.
- Inspections of ropes and sheaves
- Design, manufacture, supply and installation of new replacement parts
- Crane reliability improvement
- Supply and installation of anti-collision systems
- Assessment for “continued safe use” of overhead gantry cranes.