Nobles Crane Servicing specialises in meeting all servicing, repair and upgrade requirements for your overhead crane assets.
Nobles have the ability to manage the repairs of all brands and model of cranes within the industry. Our technicians are trained and accredited to comply with Australian Standards and other legislative requirements.
We have strong partnerships with well-known local and global suppliers to bring you the latest specialist lifting products, technology and support. Our dedicated team includes specialist technicians, inspectors and operators who will be able to assist you quickly, efficiently and can manage all your certification, commissioning and repairs. We also have a team of engineers who are able to support your lifting products to ensure your lifting needs are met.
Nobles team of 20+ highly trained and qualified crane technicians are located in all states across Australia. They have over 80 years combined experience servicing all types of overhead cranes and hoists in the mining, oil and gas and heavy industry.
Nobles Crane Servicing capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Crane inspections and servicing in accordance with Australian Standards
- Planned maintenance programming and advice
- Major assessments/major inspections
- Commissioning and load testing
- Electrical and mechanical repairs/upgrades
- Structural NDT and rope NDT testing
- Third party inspections/DWP evaluations
- Supply and installation of new cranes/hoists/winches
- Crane failure incident investigation and reporting
- Supply and installation of anti-collision/overload protection systems
- Access to online maintenance registers of assets
- Crane rail assessments and alignment
- Crane height safety systems design, certification and installation
- Supply and installation of replacement ropes and sheaves.