Nobles has a fleet of load cells available for hire in varying capacities and configurations. All hire cells come with calibration certification and are transported in durable road boxes.
Nobles Electronics Division has NATA accreditation for the calibration of electronic load cell equipment. The laboratory complies with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025. We can verify the accuracy of your load cell and certify it in accordance with Australian Standard AS 2193.
Safe lifting operations
Our load links are designed to minimise stress concentrations and maximise strength during lifting operations. The design incorporates features which increase reliability, reduce the risk of damage, improves safety and ensures ease of use.
High tensile load links design
Manufactured from high tensile, aerospace grade, anodised aluminium, our load links are suitable for use across all industry sectors, including marine and offshore, that requires accurate lifting or weighing equipment. They are fully Finite Element Analysis (FEA) optimised and destructively tested.
Load links for sale or hire
We have a range of load links in stock for purchase or hire that are ready for immediate dispatch. Larger load link capacities are available on request and all of our load links are supplied with full calibration and proof load certificates.
For hire – We have award-winning SmartLoad® technology
- Load Cell capacities ranging from 5 to 150 tonnes.
For purchase – We regularly stock and supply:
- Load Links from 2 up to 500 tonnes,
- Load Shackles from 8 up to 1000 tonnes.
Larger capacities and/or bespoke designs are available on request.
Load Links | Available with SmartLoad® Technology
The load links are ideal for lifting and weighing operations in the most extreme environementst, including marine, offshore and onshore applications. Manufactured from high tensile, aerospace grade aluminium, the units are anodised to protect against corrosion. The link loading holes are bevelled so that torsional effects are minimised, with an internal antenna for added protection.
Available with a range of displays to suit each application, all of our load links are environmentally sealed, easy to handle and are supplied with fully traceable calibration certificates.
Features & Benefits
- Industry leading safety factor
- In Link data logging
- Latest wireless technology
- Internal antenna
- Compatible with Smart Load COG system
- Corrosion resistant design
- Use with any compatible hand-held or wall-mounted display
- Available with Smart load technology
- USB Wireless Data Logging via Laptop/PC
- Cabled or Wireless or Built-in display
- Hazardous area Zone 0, 1 and 2
- Signal boosters available for extended wireless range - beyond 350 metres
- Larger Loadcells are available upon request
Download load link data sheet