New exclusive partnership with Kito-PWB
Monday, 18 March 2019
Moving heavy loads inside can be as complex and dangerous as it is outside. Not only do you have to use the right equipment to get the job done, you also need to make sure the equipment has been properly installed and maintained to prevent accidents or serious injuries.
Nobles new partnership with Kito-PWB provides our Australian customers access to the widest range of high-performance electric chain hoists for industrial, resource and defence markets across Australia.
PWB have been operating since 1962 and have decades of experience, technology advancements and trusted global partnerships, culminating with their acquisition by Kito in 2016. Nobles new partnership provides preferred distribution of the proven ER range, the new EQ range as well as other Kito electric hoists made in Japan, configured and tested locally for Australian customers.
The new Kito economical and compact EQ range of Kito electric chain hoists come with a range of key features that make them a quality addition to drive productivity and ensure safety in your business operations.
- Safe and reliable brakes prevent a load from falling in the event of a sudden loss of power
- Motor cooling fan feeds cool air to the aluminum die-cast body
- Motor cover and regenerative resistors prevent excessive temperatures during operations
- Helical gears reduce noise allowing quiet operation and a long life
- Nickel-plated chain manufactured by Kito in Japan provide superior corrosion and wear resistance
- Bottom hook is designed to open gradually and not break under excessive overload
- A counter and hour meter function allows you to check the number of stats and the hoists total hours of operation to carry out routine maintenance and inspection according to the frequency of use
- A friction clutch disengages the motor in the event of an overload
- A triple safety mechanism and electronic OLL shuts off the device in the event of excessive lifting or lowering
- All hoists come with a thin, lightweight pendant control with emergency stop button.
The EQ range of electric hoists will be stocked by Nobles in all major cities, supported by local teams of technical experts. Download the EQ brochure for further information. Other Kito-PWB products also available from Nobles include the EF Series, ER2 Series, EDL Series and EDCL Series Electric Chain Hoists as well as the MR2 and MR2Q Electric Motorised Trolley.
For more information or to place an order for the new Kito-PWB range now available, please call 1300 711 559 or email email@example.com.