Nobles Partnership Arrangements
Thursday, 27 May 2021
Last year Nobles in Melbourne (VICTORIA) partnered with the Holmesglen Civil Construction & Victorian Tunnelling Centre Training Services which is a specialised centre built for the Tunnelling and construction sector.
Nobles customers can now benefit in meeting their legislative (OH&S) compliance through documented Training, Instruction & Supervision, as per Section 21 Vic. OH&S Act. & provide a One – Stop – Shop approach to both product and service of your equipment & NOW training courses.
Below is a list of Industrial Skills Programs currently on offer through the newly formed partnership.
Programs such as; (but not limited too) Training, Certification & (where applicable) WorkSafe Licence Assessments for:
- Overhead Bridge & Gantry Crane (No more than 3 powered movements – Non Licence)
- Overhead Bridge & Gantry Crane (More than 3 powered movements - WorkSafe Licence to Perform High Risk Work)
- Dogging (WorkSafe Licence to Perform High Risk Work)
- Rigging (WorkSafe Licence to Perform High Risk Work)
- Elevated Work Platform (Scissor Lift & Boom < 11Mt. type EWP”s – Non Licence)
- Elevated Work Platform (Boom > 11Mt. WorkSafe Licence to Perform High Risk Work)
- Forklift Operator (WorkSafe Licence to Perform High Risk Work)
- Verification of Competency (VoC’s) & Refresher Training Programs
- Confined Space Entry
- Working at Heights
Should anyone require training & where required, WorkSafe Licencing Assessment, please do not hesitate in contacting your MELBOURNE Nobles representative.